Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Thank You M'am"

Dear M'am
     I just wanted to write you this letter to check up on you and see if your still hanging in there. When I tried to snatch that big purse  of yours I did feel sad at that point of time. I am now 17 years old, I also have changed a lot since back in the day. We can now look past that and tell each other whats going on in both of our lives. Now I have two jobs, my first one is a garbage man the next one is that I have my own business which is a barber shop. How have you been doing Mrs. Jones? I want to hear back from you so you can tell me what you been doing after all these years.

     Love Roger

        
  

2 comments:

  1. That was a good post with a lot of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? This was not the assignment. I am confused. Damien, your comment is just a copy of the one you left on Montanna's blog. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete