Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dragons Den: Power Outage

The first place I was at when the black out happend I was in football practice. Then after my football practice I went to the girls vollyball game for a little while and after i went to are football dinner we all went to the cafe and there was still electricity up there because the have a genarator that give it power. I had to go home after so I can get started with my homework I went over to girls 103 so Kelsey can help me with my science homework after I went to the cafe because they had a movie playing and alot of people were dancing and rapping and had some fun there then I went to my house in the dark and we were talking to are new house parent and we made some penut butter and jelly sanwhiches and stayed up for awhile till the lights were back on at 2:30am.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post but watch out for your grammar but other than that great job on doing your homework

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos, look over your work before posting it. Most of this "paragraph" is a long, run-on sentence.

    'Are' is not the same as 'our.'

    ReplyDelete