Monday, October 3, 2011

Dragons Den: Campus Donations

I am very glad about the donations we get from the friends of San Pasqual. One of the donation we got is the field of hopes me and my peers are very glad and thankful for these donation because now we can play at home instead of going off campus and we could play are sport football in a brand new field. Another donation is the shop till you drop, people in SPA are glad for that donation because instead of buying are school supplies we get more then enough supplies for free and they give out running shoes, books, backpacks, shirts, and ect. Me and my housemates treat the friends of San Pasqual with respect and gladatude because they go all these ways for us just for us to be happy so thats why I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment