Thursday, August 25, 2011

Conflict Plot Summary Paragraph

One day I woke saing "ima go skateboard today." So I got up took a shower brushed my teeth got my skateboard all happy opened the door and guess what? It was raining but I was like dosen't matter I can just go skateboard in the rain, later that day after I ate I ran outside went down the stairs out front of campuss and started to skateboard but I kept slipping but I kept on trying by the 8 time I gave on it and went home changed and went to sleep and started to skate the next day.

4 comments:

  1. I am very glad to hear that you are persistent and you don't like to fall and never get back up, but you do the total opposite. I would like to see some improvement on your spelling, but you did a pretty good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is Rossy nice blog i liked it but like montanna try to take some time afterward to recheck your spelling other than that i liked it good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carlos, try to avoid using slang when writing posts. Have someone look over your work before posting it, too. :)

    (Rossy: Check YOUR comments before posting them. Use complete sentences and capitalize proper nouns.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, the rain defeated your plans. I am glad you decided to be safe.

    ReplyDelete